A hub for shared interests
Luleå Business Region works to improve the long term development conditions for local business, and to improve predicatibility in matters where individual stakeholders have a limited ability to enable development.
Through knowledge communication, advocacy and business policy dialogue at regional, national and international levels, we help develop strategic decisions and processes in a way that ensures the long-term growth and competitiveness of local business.
What we offer:
- Business policy networking
- Business policy packaging of obstacles, challenges and solutions through political communication and referrals
- Participation in platforms and forums where regionally important business policy matters are found
- Coordination of advocacy matters at local, regional and corporate levels
- PR on our value proposition
- Advocacy activities
- Results packaging